Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Blessed!!

Well, I haven't posted lately b/c school has started again. So far this year I have 13 kids in my classroom. Their first full day is Friday. Abbi has adjusted well to getting up early each morning for the trip to Nana & Pop's. Although some mornings she still rolls over and cuddles her little bunny. The nice thing is that she is going to bed early each night so I have a few moments to unwind from the day. I got a call from out TEIS lady the other day about Abbi's first transition meeting. I can't believe she will be 3 so soon. I am not ready for this!! You would think since I am a teacher that I would be but I am not. I have so many dreams and goals for her and I get very afraid when I think about her starting school. She is my little Abba Dabba.
Nana has adjusted well too ,and they are back on their old schedule of Kindermusik and therapy sessions. Mom also does her "lessons" each day where they work on colors, shapes, oral motor therapy, and o.t. stuff. What would I do w/out Nana!! There is simply no way that I would have the time or energy when I get home to do all this. Abbi doesn't have the energy either at that time of day we are both "all done" as she would "sign". It is nice to get to come home and play w/her. I am doubly blessed!!! Thank you Nana!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

It is hard to watch your children grow and reach the different milestones. When I see how much Hannah has grown since we got her I get sad. My baby is growing.

Our Family

Our Family

Abbi & Daddy

Abbi & Daddy
Summer 2006