Monday, July 14, 2008

Back from Boston!

Just got back from Boston today. Amy and I had a great time. The conference was amazing and we still had some time to do a little sight seeing. Boston is a great city but I think our DS crowd made it even better!!

I learned so much at the conference to help me fine tune Abbi's therapy. Especially speech! It was also very helpful to know that I am on the right track with what we are doing so far.

Will try and post some pic later. I am exhausted right now and Abbi needs some extra attention since I have been gone for 4 days.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

it was a wonderful conference! too bad we didn't meet up; but maybe next time :)

Terri said...

I look forward to hearing about what all you learned! Welcome back!

Our Family

Our Family

Abbi & Daddy

Abbi & Daddy
Summer 2006