Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday!

I can't believe my little girl is turning 3! She still seems like such a little baby to me. I can vividly remember the first time I saw her face and instantly knew she had Down syndrome, but also knew in the same instant that she would be the joy of my life and everything would be okay. Today I am thankful for the opportunity to be her mother and for God's amazing grace! I will post pics of today later. We aren't having her party until next weekend.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Abbi! (yes, the wings barely fit around Logan. I suppose that's because they are made for kids between 6 months and a year.)

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday!! I've found that each birthday is both exciting and sad. They grow so quickly. Have a special day.

Our Family

Our Family

Abbi & Daddy

Abbi & Daddy
Summer 2006