Thursday, October 16, 2008

Halloween Party!




Mom took Abbi to a Halloween party at a friend's house today. Mom said the minute Abbi got there that her friend Karlee was right up in her face saying "Hi Abbi! Say Hi to me Abbi! and just insistent that Abbi talk to her. It was very cute. I wish Abbi could be around Karlee more often maybe she would learn to talk!! She did well. No biting at all. I was a little worried since church last week. We also had Halloween pics made yesterday. I will post them next week. I have a few to post today. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

My name is Sarah said...

Oh how cute. Abbi makes a great little pumpkin. Looks like you had fun.

Kacey Bode said...

What a cute little pumpkin!! Yay for no biting!

Our Family

Our Family

Abbi & Daddy

Abbi & Daddy
Summer 2006