Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Playing !



We are enjoying our last few weeks of Summer Break. It won't be long before we have to go back to work. Here are a few pics of Abbi playing. She just loves to be outside. There are days that I wonder will I ever be able to let her just go out and play without worrying if she'll understand what is dangerous and what is not. We are still working on going up and down steps. Her little legs are so short that she has to use someone or something for support. SHe tries very hard though and doesn't give up. She is really into saying "bye" and "ball" right now. These are the only two words she can say that anyone can understand. Now when she watches Sesame Street and they say "bye", she looks at the TV and waves and says "bye" too. It is very cute. However, she also says "bye" when she doesn't want to be somewhere or do something. This can get very interesting at times.

We are off to Key West tomorrow for a final summer fling just my husband and I. I will post pics when I get back.

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family

Abbi & Daddy

Abbi & Daddy
Summer 2006