Sunday, December 16, 2007

Celebrating a Milestone!

Welcome to my first blog post! I started this blog to tell others about the joys of raising a daughter with Down syndrome. She is a happy and beautiful 22 month old.



I want to celebrate a milestone reached today. She began to walk on her own. Not just cruising around furniture. Although she is still quite wobbly, she is learning to balance herself well. We are so proud of her. Parent's of children with DS know how hard she has worked to reach this point. Hours and hours of physical therapy have paid off.



She is the delight of our life! We are so thankful for her. I would like for other parents of children with DS to also share their joys of raising their angels from heaven with me!

I am sure I will get better at blogging as I post more. I will sign off for now.

No comments:

Our Family

Our Family

Abbi & Daddy

Abbi & Daddy
Summer 2006